Copyrobo Brand Guidelines
We've created these guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include a visual mockup of intended use.
The Copyrobo marks include the Copyrobo name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of Copyrobo’s products. Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Copyrobo, or in a way that confuses Copyrobo with another brand (including your own).
Copyrobo logo available in .AI and .png?v=2.1 for light and dark backgrounds.
Copyrobo Symbol available in .AI and .png?v=2.1 for light and dark backgrounds.
Please do not...
- Keep enough space around Copyrobo brand assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
- Use either the Copyrobo logo with a clear call to action to show that your product is compatible with Copyrobo (ex: “for use with Copyrobo”).
- Where color is limited, use the single-color logos in any color.
- Follow other Copyrobo Terms.
- Use the Copyrobo brand in a way that implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement.
- Use trademarks, names, domain names, usernames, logos or other content that imitates or could be confused with Copyrobo.
- Copy the Copyrobo design.
- Assert rights over the Copyrobo trademarks whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, username or another method.
- Feature Copyrobo on materials associated with pornogrpahy, illegal activities, or other materials that violate the Copyrobo Terms.
- Modify Copyrobo brand assets in any way, such as by changing the design or color of the multi-color logos.
Please do not
- Name your product something that is unique and original to you.
- Use the convention “[Your App Name] for Copyrobo” to indicate that your product is integrated with Copyrobo.
- Design an original app icon that represents your brand.
- Use “Copyrobo” in your app or product name, or domain name.
- Use the Copyrobo logo or the Copyrobo name in your brand identity, such as your app icon, logo or product design.
- Use the convention of starting your app name with “Copyrobo” (ex: “Copyrobo [Your App Name]”).